1. My favorite Dr. Seuss book is The Lorax because it is about purrtecting trees and I love climbing trees.
2. The most interesting person I have ever met is Pops – he knows all sorts of interesting things and can do most anything.
3. Besides books by Dr. Seuss, my favourite book as a child was Heidi, who lived in the mountains and I think I’d love to live in some mountains and climb those big, tall pine trees. …. M says I wouldn’t like that at all because pine trees have sticky sap that get on claws, but I don’t know if he knows what he’s talking about or not – for sure, I’ve never seen him climb a tree… he claims he used to be quite the climber and squirrel hunter before he got arthritis in his paws.
4. Lately, I have been working on plans and planting ourgarden… I’ve also been getting very dirty, so I’ve been getting lots and lots of baths… Life is very good.
1. My favorite Dr. Seuss book is_______ .
2. The most interesting person I have ever met is _______ .
3. Besides books by Dr. Seuss, my favourite book as a child was_______.
4. Lately, I have been working on _______ .
This post is also purrticipating in Comedy Plus’s Feline Friday blog hop.