Lyrics don’t count, right? This post is purrticipating in Ms. Sandee’s Comedy Plus’s Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop…. Words and/or lyrics are necessary to express how annoying zoom and its spying is!
These tips make me hopeful that this darn quarantine will soon be over and travel will resume…. Has to happen eventually, correct? This post is purrticipating in Ms. Sandee’s Comedy Plus’s Blog Hop
This post is purrticipating in Ms. Sandee’s Comedy Plus’s Awww Monday Blog Hop
Saphera is in a howling phase so we got serenaded for the new toys. …. Wish I’d thought of that, at least, I’ve been thinking that since she actually received
new toys! There is a brown (chocolate) doughnut we cats claimed – excellent for playing soccer!!! Still trying to catch a photo. Before you get any ideas about messy floors, I stress that the doughnut is stuffed.
The bag is crinkly… so we approve of that as well as the new toys.
This post is purrticipating in The Cat on My Head’s Sunday Selfies Blog Hop – please, click here to visit our dear furiends, The Kitties Blue, as well as other Sunday hoppers.
I was going through my files and realized I’d never shared Purrincess Pawsephone’s very first photo … this is her at the shelter…. the staff thought she looked grumpy due to location, which was a reasonable thing to think, but I gotta tell you, it is sort of a common expression for her – just like Katsu can generally be found sound asleep, even if he is supposed to be on watch.
Charlie, our 15 year old furiend was diagnosed with a malignant liver tumor yesterday this past Tuesday – please help us purray!
PS: Angel, our dear tom-furiend in Oho is doing well, but still has horrible internet and wi-fi issues.
Dear furiends, I’m a bit confused, since I didn’t think the New Year began for 3 more months, but apparently there is more than one calendar and today is Rosh Hashanah, which literally meaning “head the year” a.k.a. New Year. The biblical name, Yom Teruah, literally means “day of shouting or blasting”. So make noise and celebrate this alternate calendar!!! Another oddity is that this holiday doesn’t go by the human clock, but more by the sun, thus Rosh Hashanah officially began Friday night at sunset and will end Sunday and nightfall…. Quite sensible to avoid the confusing mechanical clock and rely on the sun!
1. If you are looking for peace try thinking calm thoughts.
2. The sound of the can-opener fills me with hope.
3. It’s only a matter of time before humans figure out that about 93% of the news is twisted facts, lies by omission or simply poorly-based opinion…. That they’ve been lying to them for years.
4. Nip formulas is my favorite conversation topic. Due to issues with that nasty China bug and being able to ship, Ms. Kiara has been talking about shutting down Catabliss….. it would be terrible to lose all her amazing formulas, so I’ve been requesting a recipe book …. I’m sure many of you would like an ebook of such a thing, too. Correct?
This post is hosted by Ms. Ellen of 15 and meowing and Ms. Lorianne of Fourleggedfurballs. Yesterday, they asked these questions. (Ms. Ellen asked the first two fill-in-the-blank questions and Ms. Lorianne the later two – our answers are underlined.) If you don’t want to write a blog post, you can simply answer in the comments section. These were the original questions:
1. If you are looking for _____ try __________.
2. _____________________________ fills me with hope.
3. It’s only a matter of time before _________.
4. _________ is my favorite conversation topic.
This post is also purrticipating in Comedy Plus’s Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a great day!
is purrticipating in Brian’s Thankful Thursday Blog Hop.
This post is purrticipating in Ms. Sandee’s Comedy Plus’s Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
Despite the fact that this song mentions Sammy the Squirrel, I found it worthy of Awwwwww Monday… Sammy is NOT like a nasty Florida Squirrel…. He is a super-cool Hawaiian squirrel. This post is purrticipating in Ms. Sandee’s Comedy Plus’s Awww Monday Blog Hop