1. The news stresses me this time of year….. Actually, the news stresses me most times of year because so much of it is twisted truth, some is even an outright lie. Humans don’t generally have ‘cat sense’ so the false stories make it difficult for them to sort out fact from fiction… Best just to keep the TV off.
2. My favorite holiday film is the crinkly sort that some types of candy is wrapped in… great fun to play with!!!
3. If you ask me, treats makes this season merry and bright.
4. Looking at old photos brings back memories… and reminds me how fact my Munchkins are growing.
This post is purrticipating in a blog hop hosted by Ms. Ellen of 15and meowing and Ms. Lorianne of Fourleggedfurballs. Yesterday, they asked these questions. (Ms. Ellen asked the first two fill-in-the-blank questions and Ms. Lorianne the later two – our answers are underlined.) If you don’t want to write a blog post, you can simply answer in the comments section. These were the original questions:
1. _____________________ stresses me this time of year.
2. My favorite holiday film is ______________________.
3. If you ask me, _________ makes this season merry and bright.
4. _________ brings back memories.
This post is also purrticipating in Ms. Sandee’s Comedy Plus’s Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a great day!