1. I am the busiest member in my family because I not only need to snoopervise the entire household, plan the garden – and snoopervise that, but my primary duty is overseeing Master Munchkin, whose education is my purrsonal responsibility.
2. I have no living siblings. I had a sisfur, but she drowned in a puddle when we were 4 weeks old, that is the main reason I began my duties earlier than originally planned.
3. I am looking forward to seeing more birds and butterflies this Spring.
4. The first sign of Spring this year was when a lovely yellow butterfly landed on a pomegranate blossom – it was a beautiful omen for the season.
1. I am the __________________ in my family.
2. I have ______________ siblings.
3. I am looking forward to _____________ this Spring.
4. The first sign of Spring this year was _____________.
Btw, you can answer the questions, too. If you don’t want to write a blog post, you can simply answer in the comments section. Have a great day!
This post is also purrticipating in Comedy Plus’s Feline Friday blog hop.