1. I would never be friends with someone who was mean and/or someone who was dishonest.
2. I will never refuse try and give good advice to those who need direction, by that I mean that I will help them to learn how to fish, so they can feed themselves for a lifetime. Besides, fishing is fun… dealing with the hook, not so much, but still fun and it gives me a great sense of satisfaction when I know I can take care of myself, so I imagine that others will feel that way, too.
3. I have never been to Finland,but_I would like to go there and meet my brofur, Kosmo, who is a very fine tuxie and whose human posts photos, so I know Finland is beautiful… and cooler than here in Florida… Cooler is good, purrticularly if one has as much fur as I do.
4. When it comes to school, I am determined that the munchkins get a good education and learn real history, good math skills and solid science… Ms. Munchkin already excels at grammar, reading and writing, but the little master needs a bit of polish in that area… Both of them are skilled at art.
This post is purrticipating in a blog hop hosted by McGuffy’s Reader & 15andmeowing Yesterday, they asked these 4 fill in the blank questions:
1. I would never be friends with someone who _____________________________.
2. I will never refuse _____________________________.
3. I have never been to_______________________,but__________.
4. When it comes to_________________, I____________.