1. It is Friday…. That’s why this post is called Friendly FELINE FRIDAY FIllins.
2.The best part of last week was on Sunday, when Saphera, Katsu and I all purticipated, sort of like a real family purroject for the Sunday Selfies. Mind you, Katsu will never replace my dear elder borfur, but he has purrtential to make a good younger one – purrticularly so, if he can beat that eye issue.
3. Every summer, I love working in the garden and playing with butterflies… last year, we hardly had any butterflies and Mr M meowed that was because of the humans who had sprayed poison for mosquitoes… We only had a pawful of birds visit our yard all year, too… This year seems a lot better, more birds, more butterflies… More life…. I don’t know if this is because the humans haven’t sprayed their poison OR because Mr. M is now in a place where he can work his magical purrtherapy more effectively…
4. Once upon a time, is a good phrase to begin a fiary tale with… Mom says she heard of a TV series by that name, too, though I’ve never seen it, so I don’t know if it is good or not.
This post is purrticipating in a blog hop hosted by15andmeowing & Fourleggedfurballs. Yesterday, they asked these four fill-in-the-blank questions:
1. It is __________________.
2.The best part of last week was ____________________.
3. Every summer, I _________.
4. Once upon a time, _________.
Btw, you can answer the questions, too. If you don’t want to write a blog post, you can simply answer in the comments section. Have a great day!
This post is also purrticipating in Comedy Plus’s Feline Friday blog hop.