1. My guiding word for 2018 is patience…. and believe me, this is truly something I need to cultivate to live in this multi-species household where my feline sisfur acts like a otter and I’m expected to view prey (Halo) as a brofur instead
of the main ingredient in hasenpfeffer stew…. I shall not even attempt to articulate my thoughts on the humans and their infernal habit of hauling me to the v e t or ‘sisfur’ Sphera, even though she can be more of a scardy cat than Purrseidon….
2. A house is not a home without cats!
3. I look forward to planting our garden this year and I’m purraying there won’t be another ‘nip-stealing hurricane this year.
4. I really need to start my seeds indoors, because the weather has turned unexpectedly cold. Would you believe that we’ve had frost for the past couple nights?!? This is unheard of, at least for my latitude!!! The news acts a lot like Chicken Little and yelling ‘the sky is falling’, but after all, it IS winter, so cold weather is supposedly expected. I think the problem is that many reporters also buy into the global warming concept, but blizzards sort of make me wonder about the accuracy of that.
This post is purrticipating in a blog hop hosted by McGuffy’s Reader & 15andmeowing Yesterday, they asked these 4 fill in the blank questions: I’m also linking this post to //www.blenza.com/linkies/loc_en.js//www.blenza.com/linkies/opt_defaults.js//www.blenza.com/linkies/misterlinky.js//www.blenza.com/linkies/autolink.php?mode=standard&owner=comedyplus&postid=01Jan2018&meme=10165” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”>Comedy Plus’s Feline Friday.
1. My guiding word for 2018 is _____________________.
2. A house is not a home without ________________________.
3. I look forward to ___________________this year.
4. I really need to ___________________, because _______________.