1. I find it easy to choose a gift for those I know well.
2. I find it difficult to choose a gift for strangers.
3. Now that I’ve gotten past Thanksgiving, I can focus on Christmas.
4. I’m especially looking forward to the beginning of NESARA/GESARAthis holiday season, though I’m not sure when this will officially begin, but I’m confident world peace, prosperity and health is very close to manifesting.
This post is hosted by Ms. Ellen of https://15andmeowing.com andMs.Lorianne of Fourleggedfurballs.com. Yesterday, they asked thesequestions. (Ms. Ellen asked the first two fill-in-the-blank questions and Ms. Lorianne the later two.) If you don’t want to write a blog post, you can simply answer in the comments section. These were the original questions:
1. I find it easy to choose a gift for _________________.
2. I find it difficult to choose a gift for ___________.
3. Now that I’ve _________, I can _________.
4. I’m especially looking forward to _________ this holiday season.
This post is also purrticipating in Comedy Plus’s Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a great day!