1. I am thankful for having had Mr. M’s wise guidance for so many yearsso now, as mom Saphera is getting so old, I know that if/when she leaves this life, she is only really leaving this earthly body, and her soul lives on.
2. I look forward to eating pumpkin pie with real whipped cream on Thanksgiving.
3. I didn’t realize how much fun kittens were until Rumble and Merlin were adopted.
4. There’s no shame in making mistakes, as long as one learns from the experience.
This post is hosted by Ms. Ellen of https://15andmeowing.com andMs.Lorianne of Fourleggedfurballs.com. Yesterday, they asked thesequestions. (Ms. Ellen asked the first two fill-in-the-blank questions and Ms. Lorianne the later two.) If you don’t want to write a blog post, you can simply answer in the comments section. These were the original questions:
1. I am thankful for ______________, _____________________ and ________________________.
2. I look forward to eating ________________ on Thanksgiving.
3. I didn’t realize _________ until _________.
4. There’s no shame in _________.
This post is also purrticipating in Comedy Plus’s Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a great day!