1. I wish I could train my staff to ignore the v e t’s suggestions… evil woman has me on a disgusting diet!!!
2. I am planning to get revenge on that v e t for the lack of treats.
3. I know it’s time to harvest ‘nip when it dries naturally.
4. I felt brave when I bit the v e t’s assistant… and drew blood despite those ridiculous metal gloves… she should know better than assault me with a thermometer!
This post is hosted by Ms. Ellen of https://15andmeowing.com and Ms.Lorianne of Fourleggedfurballs.com. Yesterday, they asked thesequestions. (Ms. Ellen asked the first two fill-in-the-blank questions and Ms. Lorianne the later two.) If you don’t want to write a blog post, you can simply answer in the comments section. These were the original questions:
1. I wish I could train _________________ to ____________________.
2. I am planning to get ________________ for ___________________.
3. I know it’s time to _________ when _________.
4. I felt brave when I _________.
This post is also purrticipating in Comedy Plus’s Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a great day and to assure that, here is a bonus that I think you’ll love: