1. My day is not complete until I check off items on my to-do-list.
2. It is time for humans to open their eyes and ears – take off those blinders and see world as it really is.
3. Sammy Squirrel made me change my mind about squirrels… until meeting him, I thought they were all evil acorn thieves, but Sammy is a true patriot, so squirrels are actually like any other animal – some are good, some are bad …. I wonder if any of them suffer from TDS….
4. I simply refuse to go to the vet… Katsu loves her and we both adore her humongous doggie, but she and her staff are overly fond of needles and thermometers.
This post is hosted by Ms. Ellen of https://15andmeowing.com and Ms.Lorianne of Fourleggedfurballs. Yesterday, they asked these questions. (Ms. Ellen asked the first two fill-in-the-blank questions and Ms. Lorianne the later two.) If you don’t want to write a blog post, you can simply answer in the comments section. These were the original questions:
1. My day is not complete until I ___________________.
2. It is time to ___________________.
3. _________ made me change my mind about _________.
4. I simply refuse to _________.
This post is also purrticipating in Comedy Plus’s Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a great day!