1. So far 2021 is like a fiction movie. It is hard to believe than some actually believe Biden legally won and there won’t be consequences for the crimes. In point of fact, I believe the arrests might already have begun, though the lying media will never report that – possibly because some of them could be named in those sealed indictments….. Last time I checked, there were 222,286 Sealed Indictments and each one can have up to 94 people tied to each indictment…. That is just here in the USA – as I understand it, the roundup of criminals is worldwide.https://eyedropmedia.com/hold-the-line
2. A book (movie or song) title that best describes my life is I gotta be me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU2QMdYnUfY.
3. The yodeling mouse was a pleasant surprise for Cousin Winston, but I’m not sure his staff appreciates it.
4. I learned that making assumptions and/or reading in more than is saidis a recipe for disaster.
This post is hosted by Ms. Ellen of 15 and meowing and Ms. Lorianne of Fourleggedfurballs. Yesterday, they asked these questions. (Ms. Ellen asked the first two fill-in-the-blank questions and Ms. Lorianne the later two.) If you don’t want to write a blog post, you can simply answer in the comments section. These were the original questions:
1. So far 2021 is ____________________.
2. A book (movie or song) title that best describes my life is ___________________________.
3. _________ was a pleasant surprise.
4. I learned that _________ is a recipe for disaster.
This post is also purrticipating in Comedy Plus’s Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a great day!