1. I learned patience the hard way…. in other words, I had to be patient to learn it.
2. Everyone should climb a tree at least once in their lives.
3. Lately, I’ve been thinking a lot about Spring and planting our garden.
4. I’ll never be too old to snoopervise my staff.
This post is hosted by Ms. Ellen of 15 and meowing and Ms. Lorianne of Fourleggedfurballs. Yesterday, they asked these questions. (Ms. Ellen asked the first two fill-in-the-blank questions and Ms. Lorianne the later two.) If you don’t want to write a blog post, you can simply answer in the comments section. These were the original questions:
1. I learned _________________the hard way.
2. Everyone should ___________________ at least once in their lives.
3. Lately, I’ve been thinking a lot about _________.
4. I’ll never be too old to _________.
This post is also purrticipating in Comedy Plus’s Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a great day!