1. I hope the power of purrayer never changes.
2. The luckiest I have ever been was when I found my purrfect furever family…. I don’t mean each and everyone of us is purrfect, but we’re purrfect together.
3. I never thought I would ever get done sorting puzzles/games, but I did!!!! And thank you, Ms. Ellen for sharing your no-longer-needed bits for Operation!!!!
4. I’m waiting for Trump to be reinagerated on the 20th…. And yes, yes, yes I know most of you only listen to the mockingbird news, which feeds you lies, so you think I’ve lost my mind and/or am in denial. Nope. Trump won and that truth will be revealed in the coming week or so.
This post is hosted by Ms. Ellen of 15 and meowing and Ms. Lorianne of Fourleggedfurballs. Yesterday, they asked these questions. (Ms. Ellen asked the first two fill-in-the-blank questions and Ms. Lorianne the later two – our answers are underlined.) If you don’t want to write a blog post, you can simply answer in the comments section. These were the original questions:
1. I hope _________________never changes.
2. The luckiest I have ever been was _______________________.
3. I never thought I would _________, but I did.
4. I’m waiting for _________.
This post is also purrticipating in Comedy Plus’s Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a wonderful weekend!!!