1. My favorite Christmas activity is putting up the tree.
2. This holiday season I will miss Jerry…. He was a dear old neighbor who lost his fight with age and several diseases earlier this year.
3. I would like Santa to bring world peace, health and happiness to all.
4. You might find Pawesphone under my Christmas tree this year…. Actually, there is no ‘might’ about it she has barely left her vigil under the tree since it went up…. If she moves. it is to eat, use ‘the box’ or take a shower.
This post is hosted by Ms. Ellen of 15 and meowing and Ms. Lorianne of Fourleggedfurballs. Yesterday, they asked these questions. (Ms. Ellen asked the first two fill-in-the-blank questions and Ms. Lorianne the later two – our answers are underlined.) If you don’t want to write a blog post, you can simply answer in the comments section. These were the original questions:
1. My favorite Christmas ( or Hanukkah) ______________ is _________________.
2. This holiday season I will miss __________________.
3. I would like Santa to bring _________.
4. You might find _________ under my Christmas tree this year.
This post is also purrticipating in Comedy Plus’s Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a great day!