1.This was a very good year …. I know many of you humans will disagree because you look at things in the human way, not the feline purrspective, but I’ve had my munchkins home for months and I’m again snoopervising the education of both instead of them going off to school and me missing them.
2. Whenever I hear lies, I look at the liar and narrow my eyes. Did a lot of that at the TV last night… the staff watched the debate and those two females seemed to make up ‘facts” as well as keep purrpetuating lies. For instance, even after three YEARS, they insist on twisting what Purrsident Trump said about Charlottesville …. if you don’t believe me, watch this clip starting at the one minute mark, when he gets to that topic, but you can find plenty of other examples of the him saying and doing things that prove this:
3. I look forward to decorating for this time of year.
4. Chucky creeps me out…. thankfully, he won’t be back this year… traditionally, he turned up at Halloween, but I ripped him to pieces last year.
This post is hosted by Ms. Ellen of 15 and meowing and Ms. Lorianne of Fourleggedfurballs. Yesterday, they asked these questions. (Ms. Ellen asked the first two fill-in-the-blank questions and Ms. Lorianne the later two – our answers are underlined.) If you don’t want to write a blog post, you can simply answer in the comments section. These were the original questions:
1. ___________was a very good year
2. Whenever I _____________________, I __________________.
3. I look forward to _________ this time of year.
4. _________ creeps me out.
This post is also purrticipating in Comedy Plus’s Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a great day!