1. You will never find solitude in my home.
2. Once a year, I reevaluate and decide if I need to change/tweek my plan for the future.
3. Love of treats has gotten me in trouble…. by trouble, I mean my chef is monitoring my diet and wit-holding extra treats.
4. The last time I played in a mud puddle was when the housekeeper grumbled about paw-prints on the floor.
This post is hosted by Ms. Ellen of 15 and meowing and Ms. Lorianne of Fourleggedfurballs. Yesterday, they asked these questions. (Ms. Ellen asked the first two fill-in-the-blank questions and Ms. Lorianne the later two – our answers are underlined.) If you don’t want to write a blog post, you can simply answer in the comments section. These were the original questions:
1. You will never find _________ in my home.
2. Once a year, I _________.
3. _________ has gotten me in trouble.
4. The last time I _________ was when _________.
This post is also purrticipating in Comedy Plus’s Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a great day!