1. My day is too busy.
2. I am willing to give up my acorns for this season as I attempt to get over my terror of squirrels. Wouldn’t it be amazing if we could get a formal peace treaty!?!?!?
3. One random fact about me is that I love my chickens and my surrogate dog-mom.
4. A willingness to be myself makes me unique.
This post is hosted by Ms. Ellen of 15 and meowing and Ms. Lorianne of Fourleggedfurballs. Yesterday, they asked these questions. (Ms. Ellen asked the first two fill-in-the-blank questions and Ms. Lorianne the later two – our answers are underlined.) If you don’t want to write a blog post, you can simply answer in the comments section. These were the original questions:
1. My _________ is too _________.
2. I am willing to give up _________ for _________.
3. One random fact about me is _________.
4. _________ makes me unique.
This post is also purrticipating in Comedy Plus’s Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a great day!