1. Figuring out fact from fiction and/or truth from lies when it comes to certain ‘civil servants’ is like trying to nail jello to a wall.
2. Globalists never seem to run out of schemes to take over the world and dominate everyone…. and I’m quite tired of this, so I wish they’d quit it.
3. If I had a dollar for every time career-politicians, like Nancy Pelosi, lie, I would be rich.
4. I wish salmon treats grew on trees. For certain, if there was such a tree, I would plant one!!!
This post is purrticipating in a blog hop hosted by Ms. Ellen of 15 and meowing and Ms. Lorianne of Fourleggedfurballs. Yesterday, they asked these questions. (Ms. Ellen asked the first two fill-in-the-blank questions and Ms. Lorianne the later two – our answers are underlined.) If you don’t want to write a blog post, you can simply answer in the comments section. These were the original questions:
1. __________________ is like trying to nail jello to a wall.
2. _______________never _______________________.
3. If I had a dollar for every time _________, I would be rich.
4. I wish _________ grew on trees.
This post is also purrticipating in Comedy Plus’s Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a great day!