1. It is important to learn how to listen to what others are actually saying, and meaning because sometimes words and actions don’t match and other times, the words can mean the opposite of what one would think… Very confusing!
2.When I was a kitten, I was obsessed with becoming a purrtector, like Mr. Xander.
3. I feel excited about my growing garden.
4. My lucky number is 2…. 2 munchkins, 2 purrants, 2 feline siblings…. I’m a very, very lucky cat!
This post is purrticipating in a blog hop hosted by Ms. Ellen of 15and meowing and Ms. Lorianne of Fourleggedfurballs. Yesterday, they asked these questions. (Ms. Ellen asked the first two fill-in-the-blank questions and Ms. Lorianne the later two – our answers are underlined.) If you don’t want to write a blog post, you can simply answer in the comments section. These were the original questions:
1. It is important to learn ___________________.
2.When I was ________________, I was obsessed with ______________________.
3. I feel _________ about _________.
4. My lucky number is _________.
This post is also purrticipating in Comedy Plus’s Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a great day!