1. If I couldn’t live in my country, I would live in a boat, so I could jump into the water and swim whenever I wanted.
2. I wish I had kept something from my childhood.
3. I would choose freedom over slavery for everyone.
4. Opinions don’t matter in the long run.… everyone has one, some are correct, others aren’t.
This post is purrticipating in a blog hop hosted by Ms. Ellen of 15and meowing and Ms. Lorianne of Fourleggedfurballs. Yesterday, they asked these questions. (Ms. Ellen asked the first two fill-in-the-blank questions and Ms. Lorianne the later two – our answers are underlined.) If you don’t want to write a blog post, you can simply answer in the comments section. These were the original questions:
1. If I couldn’t live in my country, I would live in ______________________.
2. I wish I had kept _________________________ from my childhood.
3. I would choose _________ over _________.
4. _________ doesn’t matter in the long run.
This post is also purrticipating in Comedy Plus’s Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a great day!