1. I know spring is almost here when I start seeing butterflies in the yard.
2. I find democratic debates confusing.
3. I have a strong opinion on education and the value of thinking for oneself.
4. Chameleon tails are the strangest thing I have ever eaten….. They are surprisingly tasty and chameleons grow them back.
This post is purrticipating in a blog hop hosted by Ms. Ellen of 15and meowing and Ms. Lorianne of Fourleggedfurballs. Yesterday, they asked these questions. (Ms. Ellen asked the first two fill-in-the-blank questions and Ms. Lorianne the later two – our answers are underlined.) If you don’t want to write a blog post, you can simply answer in the comments section. These were the original questions:
1. I know spring is almost here when ___________________.
2. I find ____________________confusing.
3. I have a strong opinion on _________.
4. _________ is the strangest thing I have ever eaten.
This post is also purrticipating in Ms. Sandee’s Comedy Plus’s Feline Friday Blog Hop.