1. My favorite quote is “Treat others as you want to be treated”. Aren’t you impressed that I used the word ‘treat’ for its second definition?!
2. My favorite part of February is planting my catnip patch.
3. A little known fact about me is that I’ve begun storytime on youtube… See clip below.
4. Raising the next generation is the most rewarding experience in the world.
This post is purrticipating in a blog hop hosted by Ms. Ellen of 15and meowing and Ms. Lorianne of Fourleggedfurballs. Yesterday, they asked these questions. (Ms. Ellen asked the first two fill-in-the-blank questions and Ms. Lorianne the later two – our answers are underlined.) If you don’t want to write a blog post, you can simply answer in the comments section. These were the original questions:
1. My favorite quote is ______________________..
2. My favorite part of February is ____________________.
3. A little known fact about me is _________.
4. _________ is the most rewarding experience in the world.
This post is also purrticipating in Ms. Sandee’s Comedy Plus’s Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Now, I have a favor to ask…. The short video below is me reading a book on youtube. If you have a few minutes, could you please watch it and then leave comments about whatever you liked and/or did not like? That would help us a lot, as we figure out how to use this technology….
If you have little ones, it would be purrticularly helpful to know their reactions, after all the lack of story-hour in so many homes is why I’m trying to figure out how to do this. Story hour is very important, but this isn’t anywhere close to being an hour long.
Thank you and have a great day!