1. I can’t wait to sink my teeth into pumpkin pie with real whipped cream on Thanksgiving.
2. I will pass on cooking tips to my chef on Thanksgiving.
3. I wish salmon with ‘nip was served at holiday gatherings….. Now that I have chicks, serving turkey seems a rather harsh message.
4. I will always be thankful for having such a wonderful life and such good furiends.
This post is purrticipating in a blog hop hosted by Ms. Ellen of 15and meowing and Ms. Lorianne of Fourleggedfurballs. Yesterday, they asked these questions. (Ms. Ellen asked the first two fill-in-the-blank questions and Ms. Lorianne the later two – our answers are underlined.) If you don’t want to write a blog post, you can simply answer in the comments section. These were the original questions:
1. I can’t wait to sink my teeth into _________ on Thanksgiving.
2. I will pass on _________ on Thanksgiving.
3. I wish _________ was served at holiday gatherings.
4. I will always be thankful for _________.
This post is also purrticipating in Ms. Sandee’s Comedy Plus’s Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a great day!