1. Whenever I snoopervise, I meow lots of advice.
2. The so-called-news is not always accurate and/or telling you facts. Too often those people only give their opinions. Worse they seem to think their purrsonal opinions are more important than actual facts… I truly don’t know why so many humans pay attention to that nonsense.
3. Good things come to those who work for them.
4. Watching TV makes me grumpy….. way too much negativity and purrmotion of silly ideas and questionable facts.
This post is purrticipating in a blog hop hosted by Ms. Ellen of 15and meowing and Ms. Lorianne of Fourleggedfurballs. Yesterday, they asked these questions. (Ms. Ellen asked the first two fill-in-the-blank questions and Ms. Lorianne the later two – our answers are underlined.) If you don’t want to write a blog post, you can simply answer in the comments section. These were the original questions:
1. Whenever I _________________, I ____________________.
2. ________________ is not _____________.
3. Good things come to those who _________.
4. _________ makes me grumpy.
This post is also purrticipating in Ms. Sandee’s Comedy Plus’s Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a great day!