1. I didn’t don’t get excited about holidays until I smell yummy things cooking…. at which point, I tend to start weaving around the chef’s legs and then get told to stop it…. Not easy, when the air smells good enough to eat.
2. I try to be the best I can possibly be.
3. My fear of squirrels keeps me from playing in my oak tree when they are stealing its acorns…. which is what is happening now… I know I must get past this fear, and I’m working on it.
4. If I were a ghost, I would haunt people who abuse animals.
This post is purrticipating in a blog hop hosted by Ms. Ellen of 15and meowing and Ms. Lorianne of Fourleggedfurballs. Yesterday, they asked these questions. (Ms. Ellen asked the first two fill-in-the-blank questions and Ms. Lorianne the later two – our answers are underlined.) If you don’t want to write a blog post, you can simply answer in the comments section. These were the original questions:
1. I didn’t _____________until I ________________.
2. I try to ____________________.
3. My fear of _________ keeps me from _________.
4. If I were a ghost, I would haunt _________.
This post is also purrticipating in
Have a great day!