1. My favorite Peanuts character is Snoopy…. I would love to know how to fly a dog house!
2. I knew I was no longer a child when I became Master Munchkin’s purrimary tutor.
3. I was shocked when I learned that that nasty Dorian will probably be coming directly at me… I am busy-busy trying to get everything secured and purraying this isn’t another nip-stealing storm… You realize they are called CATs for a reason, right? I’m also purraying my nip patch isn’t what is luring it this way!
4. I always feel frustrated when I try to snoopervise several things at the same time and I’m super busy prepping for Dorian – see chart below.
This post is purrticipating in a blog hop hosted by Ms. Ellen of 15and meowing and Ms. Lorianne of Fourleggedfurballs. Yesterday, they asked these questions. (Ms. Ellen asked the first two fill-in-the-blank questions and Ms. Lorianne the later two – our answers are underlined.) If you don’t want to write a blog post, you can simply answer in the comments section. These were the original questions:
1. My favorite Peanuts character is ______________________.
2. I knew I was no longer a child when ____________________.
3. I was shocked when I learned that _________.
4. I always feel frustrated when I try to _________.
Have a great day!