1. I love it when the new school year begins.
2. I know it’s time to get up when the sun rises.
3. Others come to me when they need snoopervision.
4. We should never take the education system’s quality for granted. Whoever is in charge of this doesn’t seem to be doing a very good job, which is why we home school… at least until high school…
This post is purrticipating in a blog hop hosted by Ms. Ellen of 15and meowing and Ms. Lorianne of Fourleggedfurballs. Yesterday, they asked these questions. (Ms. Ellen asked the first two fill-in-the-blank questions and Ms. Lorianne the later two – our answers are underlined.) If you don’t want to write a blog post, you can simply answer in the comments section. These were the original questions:
1. I love it when __________________________.
2. I know it’s time to _________________ when ________________.
3. Others come to me when they need _________.
4. We should never take _________ for granted.