1. When I can’t go outside and play in the rain, I get grumpy.
2. Bring back the nuclear family and those values.
3. I’m embarrassed to say that it has taken me this long to be able to tell Karen and Tori apart… Tori is now about an inch taller, so I still need to have them side by side.
4. I feel like love gives my life meaning.
This post is purrticipating in a blog hop hosted by Ms. Ellen of 15and meowing and Ms. Lorianne of Fourleggedfurballs. Yesterday, they asked these questions. (Ms. Ellen asked the first two fill-in-the-blank questions and Ms. Lorianne the later two – our answers are underlined.) If you don’t want to write a blog post, you can simply answer in the comments section. These were the original questions:
1. When I can’t _________________, I get _________________.
2. Bring back _______________.
3. I’m embarrassed to say _________.
4. I feel like _________ gives my life meaning.
Have a great day!