1. A benefit of being a cat is having staff to do the icky jobs.
2. Sometimes one needs to snoopervise their staff very carefully, otherwise one might get treats revoked.
3. I’m most likely to become famous for loving water.
4. Politics is a current trend that makes no sense to me. For some reason, my staff finds the debates interesting, but these don’t make sense to me because I’m a kitty of action, not words…. I only use words for blogging and such, so you probably didn’t realize this.
This post is purrticipating in a blog hop hosted by Ms. Ellen of 15and meowing and Ms. Lorianne of Fourleggedfurballs. Yesterday, they asked these questions. (Ms. Ellen asked the first two fill-in-the-blank questions and Ms. Lorianne the later two – our answers are underlined.) If you don’t want to write a blog post, you can simply answer in the comments section. These were the original questions:
1. A benefit of ___________ is _______________.
2. Sometimes one needs to ______________________.
3. I’m most likely to become famous for ________.
4. ________ is a current trend that makes no sense to me.
This post is also purrticipating in Ms. Sandee’s Comedy Plus’s Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a great day!