1. A past event that I would like to see in person is the moon landing, but I don’t think they make space suits in my size.
2. If I were a dog, my breed would be Labrador because the one I know loves swimming as much as I do.
3. If I came with a warning label, it would say the following: loves water.
4. I would want to take my boogie board with me to a deserted island.
This post is purrticipating in a blog hop hosted by Ms. Ellen of 15and meowing and Ms. Lorianne of Fourleggedfurballs. Yesterday, they asked these questions. (Ms. Ellen asked the first two fill-in-the-blank questions and Ms. Lorianne the later two – our answers are underlined.) If you don’t want to write a blog post, you can simply answer in the comments section. These were the original questions:
1. A past event that I would like to see in person is _________.
2. If I were a dog, my breed would be _________.
3. If I came with a warning label, it would say the following: _________.
4. I would want to take _________ with me to a deserted island.
This post is also purrticipating in Comedy Plus’s Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a great day!