1. An Easter ( or Passover) memory that I have is Mr. M wearing my bunny ears…. he looked very grumpy and silly…. See what I mean?
2. I hope to purchase lots of treats this year.
3. When the days are warm, I love to lounge in sun puddles.
4. If the Easter Bunny visited my house, he would probably do a better job than Mr. M.
This post is purrticipating in a blog hop hosted by Ms. Ellen of 15andmeowing & Ms. Lorianne of Fourleggedfurballs Yesterday, they asked these questions. (Ms. Ellen asked the first two fill-in-the-blank questions and Ms. Lorianne the later two – our answers are underlined.) If you don’t want to write a blog post, you can simply answer in the comments section. These were the original questions:
1. An Easter ( or Passover) memory that I have is ________________________.
2. I hope to purchase ________________ this year.
3. When the days are warm, I _________.
4. If the Easter Bunny visited my house, _________.
This post is also purrticipating in Comedy Plus’s Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a great day & happy Easter!