1. I am allergic to nothing that I know of, but mom has a huge problem with airborne pollen, so she sneezes a lot.
2. My taxes — Huh? kitties don’t have to do taxes, but I made sure that my staff did theirs over a month ago…. my poor chef thought she’d done them wrong because they were so much less than previous years, so she did them three times… She was correct the first time.
3. I don’t tell many people …. do you really expect anyone to fill this one in with their life secrets?.
4. When it rains, I beg to go outside and play with the raindrops and puddles…. and am almost always told ‘no’…. it is a vile word, purrticularly when used to keep me from those raindrops.
This post is purrticipating in a blog hop hosted by Ms. Ellen of 15andmeowing & Ms. Lorianne of Fourleggedfurballs Yesterday, they asked these questions. (Ms. Ellen asked the first two fill-in-the-blank questions and Ms. Lorianne the later two – our answers are underlined.) If you don’t want to write a blog post, you can simply answer in the comments section. These were the original questions:
1. I am allergic to ____________________.
2. My taxes __________________.
3. I don’t tell many people _________.
4. When it rains, _________.
This post is also purrticipating in Comedy Plus’s Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a great day!