1. I am always in charge.
2. I brake for…Um, Ms. Ellen, I think you made a typo and it should read, I break for treats. IMHO, everyone should do this, even humans.
3. I’d be lying if I said life was easy. It isn’t. IF it was easy, no one would ever learn or purrgress.
4. Patience and taking one step at a time wins the race.
This post is purrticipating in a blog hop hosted by Ms. Ellen of 15andmeowing & Ms. Lorianne of Fourleggedfurballs Yesterday, they asked these questions. (Ms. Ellen asked the first two fill-in-the-blank questions and Ms. Lorianne the later two – our answers are underlined.) If you don’t want to write a blog post, you can simply answer in the comments section. These were the original questions:
1. I am always ____________________.
2. I brake for ______________________
3. I’d be lying if I said _________.
4. _________ wins the race.
This post is also purrticipating in Comedy Plus’s Feline Friday Blog Hop.