1. Looking back, is useful to make sure you’re not going the wrong direction.
2. Extra baths is a treat I give to myself.
3. A new skill I want to learn is algebra because I need to help Master Munchkin learn it.
4. One bad habit I want to stop is thinking of Katsu as clumsy… purrhaps if I stop thinking of him like that, he’ll start getting more coordinated.
This post is purrticipating in a blog hop hosted by Ms. Ellen of 15andmeowing & Ms. Lorianne of Fourleggedfurballs Yesterday, they asked these questions. (Ms. Ellen asked the first two fill-in-the-blank questions and Ms. Lorianne the later two – our answers are underlined.) If you don’t want to write a blog post, you can simply answer in the comments section. These were the original questions:
1. Looking back, _________________________.
2. _________________ is a treat I give to myself.
3. A new skill I want to learn is _________.
4. One bad habit I want to stop is _________.
This post is also purrticipating in Comedy Plus’s Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a great day!