1. I refuse to shop in places which don’t stand behind their merchandise.
2. A store I wouldn’t mind being trapped in overnight is PetSmart.
3. I’m dreaming of peace on Earth.
4. I wouldn’t touch political topics with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole…. humans seem to get way too upset over that sort of thing.
This post is purrticipating in a blog hop hosted by Ms. Ellen of 15andmeowing & Ms. Lorianne of Fourleggedfurballs Yesterday, they asked these questions. (Ms. Ellen asked the first two fill-in-the-blank questions and Ms. Lorianne the later two – our answers are underlined.)
If you don’t want to write a blog post, you can simply answer in the comments section. Have a great day! These were the original questions:
1. I refuse to shop in ____________________.
2. A store I wouldn’t mind being trapped in overnight is _________________________.
3. I’m dreaming of _________.
4. I wouldn’t touch _________ with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole.
This post is also purrticipating in Comedy Plus’s Feline Friday Blog Hop.