1. For Halloween, I want to be something fun and/or interesting… I haven’t been shopping, yet, so don’t know what’s available… I told Katsu that he should wear an eyepatch and have Ms. Munchkin dress like a parrot… I see no reason why the pirate can’t sit on the parrot’s shoulder. Do you?
2. Dressing up fancy makes me feel like royalty.
3. On a dark and stormy night, I beg to play in the rain.
4. If I had a witch’s cauldron, I would stir up a potion for peace.
This post is purrticipating in a blog hop hosted by Ms. Ellen of 15andmeowing & Ms. Lorianne of Fourleggedfurballs Yesterday, they asked these questions. (Ms. Ellen asked the first two fill-in-the-blank questions and Ms. Lorianne the later two – our answers are underlined.)
If you don’t want to write a blog post, you can simply answer in the comments section. Have a great day! These were the original questions:
1. For Halloween, I want to be _____________________.
2. _____________________ makes me feel like royalty.
3. On a dark and stormy night, I _________.
4. If I had a witch’s cauldron, I would stir up a potion for _________.
This post is also purrticipating in Comedy Plus’s Feline Friday Blog Hop.