1. September is the perfect month for starting to work in the garden and starting to harvest ‘nip
2. This month, I am looking forward to my brofur’s health issues getting resolved. Katsu’s blood was good, though his white blood still in the high- normal range. The Vet plans to give him another fiv test to verify the shelters results. He is good for surgery we just have to call tomorrow and see which week he can fit him in. He is up to 9 lbs 8 ozs, so is getting very close to my size.
Yesterday, he cried a bit when giving blood, but bit a corner of a towel instead of the Tech. The staff claims he is much better than I am, since he didn’t draw blood. (I disagree.) He was sad that the vet’s giant dog did not want to cuddle or rub noses and kept looking the other way. When we walked in he was on a leash and he started heading right to the room we usually end up in for the appointments.
There I am, above right, being a loving sisfur ’cause Katsu lost blood and got the dreaded thermometer.
3. My morning routine always includes getting gunk cleaned out of my eye, then drops
4. I have a love-hate relationship with the vet – I know they’re trying to help me get better, but do they really need to use needles and that dreadful thermometer?!
1. September is the perfect month for __________________.
2. This month, I am looking forward to __________________.
3. My morning routine always includes _________.
4. I have a love-hate relationship with _________.
If you don’t want to write a blog post, you can simply answer in the comments section. Have a great day!
This post is also purrticipating inComedy Plus’s Feline Friday Blog Hop.