1. The best teacher I ever had was Mr. M, who was excellent at teaching me how to be a cat and a writer’s muse
2. The worst teacher I ever had was hmmmm… there really aren’t any bad teachers, though some – who I will not name – have taught me how I don’t want to be.
3. I recently learned how to swim, I didn’t really plan to learn that, but it happened naturally when I fell in the tub
4. I think everyone should know how to take time to make a lesson plan then try not to fall asleep while working on science
1. The best teacher I ever had was _____________________.
2. The worst teacher I ever had was ____________________.
3. I recently learned how to _________.
4. I think everyone should know how to _________.If you don’t want to write a blog post, you can simply answer in the comments section. Have a great day!
This post is also purrticipating in Comedy Plus’s Feline Friday blog hop.