1. My favorite subject in school was reading because it purrvides information on all sorts of topics.
2. An extracurricular activity I participated in was purrjects … usually science purrjects … right now, my main purrject is my ‘nip patch.
3. I want to learn where I can find a schematic for that time machine Master Munchkin and I have been building… we hope to go back to the Jurassic Age to get dinosaur eggs… If you’ve watched the documentaries, you’ll realize that it isn’t wise to try and create dinosaur DNA… We are certain that going back to get the real thing is the right course.
4. It takes courage to step into the unknown.
1. My favorite subject in school was _______________.
2. An extracurricular activity I participated in was __________________________.
3. I want to learn _________.
4. It takes courage to _________.
Btw, you can answer the questions, too. If you don’t want to write a blog post, you can simply answer in the comments section. Have a great day!
This post is also purrticipating in Comedy Plus’s Feline Friday blog hop.