1. My neighbors are basically okay, though I really do wonder about some of their quirks.
2. The last thing I purchased online was treats… Halo’s freeze-dried salmon treats, if you must know the specifics.
3. I have never thought absolutes like “always”, “every”, “everyone” and “never” were wise to use because there always seem to be exceptions. (Meowser, did you catch that play with words?!!? I assure you it was on purrpose.)
is can be possible if one makes a sincere effort and really, really wants it.
1. My neighbors_____________________.
2. The last thing I purchased online was _______________.
3. I have never _________.
4. Anything is possible if _________.
Btw, you can answer the questions, too. If you don’t want to write a blog post, you can simply answer in the comments section. Have a great day!
This post is also purrticipating inComedy Plus’s Feline Friday blog hop.