1. I start to decorate for Christmas/Hanukkah the day after Thanksgiving… I know that is “Black Friday” and many think it is a shopping day, but by then, my family has finished shopping, though they might still need to wrap or send some items. Thus, we can relax and enjoy the ‘holly daze’ and focus on family and furiends…. and food!
2. I prefer a real, live Christmas tree because it smells right.
3. The best thing about the holidays is the food.
4. The worst thing about the holidays is that they end.
1. I start to decorate for Christmas/Hanukkah _______________.
2. I prefer a _____________ Christmas tree because ____________________.
3. The best thing about the holidays is _______________.
4. The worst thing about the holidays is _______________.