1. I have broken no bones. Seriously, what kind of question is that?!? I might live an adventurous life, but I’m not clumsy enough to break myself…. dishes are another story…
2. When I go out to breakfast, I order lizard tail. Of course, I need to catch it, myself, but it’s very tasty… I don’t know why my staff gets so upset about me fending for myself or wrings their hands over the fact that most of the lizards who live here are running around with half-grown or no tail… those tails will grow back.
3. As Summer officially comes to an end, how does one know, except by looking at a calendar? For those of us living in Florida, the end of hurricane season is much more important than the end of summer, which never seems to end.… summer might be over according to the calendar, but hurricane season won’t end for a few more weeks.
4. Before this year is over, I really need to make a plan for 2018.
1. I have broken __________________ bones.
2. When I go out to breakfast, I order_________________________.
3. As Summer officially comes to an end,_____________________.
4. Before this year is over, I really need to_____________________.