1. Blind dates ??? I had no idea they were blind! All the date palms, which I’ve encountered have had lovely shade, but I had no idea they were blind. That is very, very sad, unless they have other super-powers, like Thyron, who is the most amazing plant ever!
2. Two years ago, I when I was working as a solo writer’s muse, I never imagined that I would eventually be working with someone as uncattish acting as Purrseidon, yet, I also admit that her skills would be ideal if there were Sea Purrtectors in real life….
3. I admire my brofur, Mr. M, because he can be so patient and he’s even a good teacher, though I don’t think he knows what to do with me sometime because I’m very different from him… and will never, ever become a crotchety old tom. Er, not that M is always grumpy, but sometimes he could teach Ms. Grumpy Cat a thing or two.
4. Some days the news makes me think humans need more help than we cats can even purrvide.
1. Blind dates _______________.
2. _______________years ago, I _______________________.
3. I admire ______________ because _______________.
4. ______________ makes me think _______________.