1. As a child, my favorite playground activity was playing in piles of dry leaves and puddles, but my staff used to get upset about those puddles… come to think of it, they still do.
2. For breakfast, I have usually get kibble out of my purrsonal feeder, but sometimes the staff surprises me and serves something out of a can.
3. An instrument I would like to play is the keyboard… actually, I’ve been learning for my whole life, and Ms. Munchkin has given me a few lessons (I sit on her lap while she practices) What baffles me is the way all my staff sabotage my practice time ... it’s almost as if they don’t want me to play, but that can’t be… I mean why else would Ms. M give me lessons?!?
4. I always try to understand why others do and say things because understanding the why helps me know how to interact with them.
1. As a child, my favorite playground activity was _______________________.
2. For breakfast, I have ___________________.
3. An instrument I would like to play is __________________.
4. I always try to __________________ because __________________.