1. My next novel, (working title Purrs-er-verance) will be set in Crete and I’m writing my dear brofur from across the sea, Kosmo, in as Crete’s Purrtector…. Mischief is NOT behaving herself and she is showing poor judgement when it comes to furiends.
2. Fireworks smell disgusting and sound horrible…. I’ve never been to a war zone, but some who have been there say they smell like gunpowder and sound like war… I plan to avoid the coming holiday and sequester myself in my favorite box.
3. Freedom is a good thing, but M keeps pointing out that some humans think freedom is their right, and they don’t realize that others have the same rights… In our family, this is pretty much true for everyone except Halo, who needs to stay in his hutch most of the time because he likes to pick fights…. I’m working on his attitude, but it is taking ,much, much longer than I estimated…. he is one stubborn bunny!
4. This week, I am thankful that he family is back from vacation, but I’m still miffed that I was left home…. Master Munchkin caught a lot of fish and I wasn’t there to help him play with and eat them.
1. My next ___________________ will be ________________________________.
3. Freedom _______________________.
4. This week, I am thankful_______________________.