1. I challenge everyone to purray for peace and the return of rationality this week…. and once you get into the habit of purraying for that, I hope you continue to do so.
2. I regret disposing of .… I regret nothing – I do not dispose of things, the staff does and they should have lots and lots of regrets.
3. I have a difficult time admitting when I’m wrong, which is very, very rare and the only time I’ve had to apologize was to my brofur. That was humiliating, but necessary.
4. If I were given a psychic power, I would like it to be powerful, like Thyron, the amazing alien plant,… have you read his latest book?
Ms. Fox, Thryon’s biographer, currently has a giveaway on one of her other book and, if you’re interested in understand astrology, you could get a copy of it. Check out: https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/show/240044-whobeda-s-guide-to-basic-astrology.
1. I challenge everyone to ________________________ this week.
2. I regret disposing of _____________________________.
3. I have a difficult time admitting ______________.
4. If I were given a psychic power, I would like it to be ______________.