1. The most interesting museum I have been to is none… cats are not allowed in that sort of place, which – if you ask me – is very discriminatory. And while I’m on this topic, how come dogs are the only species, which are acknowledged to be ‘service animals’??? IMO, (in my opinion), I am a service cat, who works hard to assure her family is comfortable and Master Munchkin gets a solid education. So, museums might be a very good place to take him… I am proud to tell you that he is very knowledgable about fish, corals and things associated to the ocean, where I AM allowed to go.
2. The most interesting historical place I have been to is none – I’m pretty much left behind, much to my disgust, when the staff goes to interesting places.
3. The heat of summer is back!
4. I was surprised that it hasn’t been rainier this month. I thought ‘April showers bring May flowers’ meant April would be a horrible month.
1. The most interesting museum I have been to is __________________________.
2. The most interesting historical place I have been to is _____________________.
3. _____________________ is back!
4. I was surprised _____________________.