1. The oldest item in my home is the round-top trunk that the staff’s great-great-greats brought their things in when they immigrated to this country.
2. The oldest item in my refrigerator is condiments.
3. My family heritage is unknown. Ferals don’t keep this sort of information.
4. My favourite family tradition is Sunday dinner. This is something everyone tries to make a priority, so 3 generations are there and that means lots and lots of table scraps.
1. The oldest item in my home is __________________________.
2. The oldest item in my refrigerator is _____________________.
3. My family heritage is _____________________.
4. My favourite family tradition is _____________________.