1. Acceptance of differences should be taught in schools.
2. The last item I donated was books to Ms. Munchkin’s school library.
(Mr. M usually answers 3 & 4, but he is busy, busy looking for typos in Me-YEOW!, so he told me to do this by myself.)
3. My (personal) song is Come Sail Away, because after imaging what it would be like to be Mischief, I would simply love to experience living on a catamaran.
4. Three things I am thankful for this week are: those nasty advertisements have stopped (elections seem like very nasty things and they also seem to spread a lot of disinformation, which upsets people … I have decided I do NOT like elections)…. okay, so that probably didn’t qualify as a true thankful, so I guess I’d better begin again. I’m thankful that that I’ve finished setting my purrsonal pool into the ground, that cleaning up after Hurricane Matthew is done and that it will soon be ‘turkey day’…. do you realize how BIG a turkey is?!? Its going to be a feast!!!
This post is participating in Friendly Fill-Ins, which is hosted by McGuffy’s Reader & 15andmeowing – on Thursdays, they asked these 4 fill in the blank questions:
1. _____________________should be taught in schools.
2. The last item I donated was ___________________________.
3. My (personal) song is _______, because _______.
4. Three things I am thankful for this week are: _____, ______ and_____.