Being Lydia nominated me and mom for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you Ms. Lydia, I am very, very honored that you noticed my little blog. There are so many of wonderful blogs out there that deserve this praise, that I don’t know how we were noticed.
Here are the “rules”:
- show the award on your blog
- thank the person who has nominated you
- share 7 facts about yourself
- nominate 15 blogs of your choice
- link your nominees & let them know about your nomination
1) I was born feral, but don’t really remember my early days.
2) I became a housecat when I was 4 weeks old … my staff originally intended to bring me in when I was 6 weeks old, but in quick succession, my littermate, Lucyfur drowned in a puddle, then a local dog grabbed me and was trying to shake the stuffings out of me. That’s why I moved in 2 weeks early.
3) Ms. Saphera, the elder woofie in my family, is sort of my surrogate mom/friend. (My staff speculates that this is part of the reason why I don’t seem to be a propurr cat.)
4) Mr. M, by brofur (and propurr tom) is teaching me to be a writer’s muse … it is great fun and our next novel should be out by Dec. first.
5) I love working in my yard and going on walks, but am offended when humans stop, stare and then ask my staff if they realize they’ve got a cat on a leash. Of course they know I’m a cat!
6) I figure you know how much I love water, so I will tell you that orange is my favorite color.
7) Halo freeze-dry salmon is my favorite treat …. it’s Saphera’s favorite treat, too… I am better at sharing than she is, which is why she is on a diet.
I would like to nominate the following incredible bloggers:
Sid of TopoloD3xter (in Italy)
Adventures in Cheeseland (hosted by mice)
Kristina & her cat, Kosmo (in Finland)
Sumith Babu, an Indian chef and Food artist
I would like to thank you all for considering accepting. There is a lot of work, so I understand if you choose not to participate. However, I hope that you do. I nominated you because you each deserve recognition.
And to those of you reading this post, please check out these great sites, if you don’t know them already. If your name isn’t there, I apologize. It is not because I don’t find you worthy, it is because there were just too many to pick from and I was limited to 15.
And once again, I want to thank Being Lydia for her nomination.